Commercial Inspection Services
Buyers of almost any type of commercial property will benefit from a Commercial Inspection.
1. Types of Commercial Inspections
Certified Inspectors from ProTeam Inspections are experienced in inspecting a variety of commercial properties including, but not limited to:
- Apartment Buildings
- Convenience Stores
- Church Complexes
- Industrial Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Retail Complexes
- Strip Malls
- Warehouse Buildings
2. What’s Included in a Commercial Inspection?
ProTeam Inspectors will review the condition of the building’s structure and systems. The inspection will evaluate all the major components of the building including but not limited to:
- Roof structures and Coverings
- Foundations and Basements
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- HVAC (Heating/Cooling) Systems
- Plumbing and Mechanical Systems
- Interior structure and conditions of walls, ceilings, windows, doors, stairways, railings & balconies
- Attic/Roof Spaces
- Exterior structure and cladding
- Restroom Facilities
- Parking surface and grounds
A Commercial Inspection will provide you with peace of mind by supplying valuable information about the investment you are about to make.
Commercial Inspections often require research and/or utilization of specialized knowledge and people. The scope of the inspection required, and the specific areas to be inspected, are based on a variety of factors: age, occupancy and type of construction are considered when determining how the property will be inspected.
We would be pleased to discuss your Commercial Inspection requirements with you. Contact ProTeam Inspections for more information or to book your Commercial Inspection.
3. The Commercial Inspection Report
The Commercial Inspection Report includes an objective evaluation of the condition of the property, clearly stating existing deficiencies and indicating potential problems. The report is provided to the client after the inspection has been conducted.